Say goodbye to toxic chemicals, harsh ingredients and deodorant that contains things you can't pronounce. Replace your commercial chemical laden stick with a natural alternative. Our aluminum-free deodorant helps absorb & neutralize odor and wetness with it's very effective yet gentle formula. We recommend that you try our natural deodorant for one to two weeks in order for your body to adjust to its new natural routine.
Please note that this is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant and does not contain synthetic chemicals or aluminum-based compounds that prevent your body from sweating naturally. It does, however contain arrowroot powder, baking soda, and/or bentonite clay which help absorb wetness. Some people are sensitive to baking soda and may experience irritation from using such a deodorant. If you are sensitive and prefer your deo without baking soda, choose our Lavender & Tea Tree formula made with bentonite clay instead of baking soda.
Each 3 oz stick contains:
- Mango Butter: provides skin softness, soothing and moisturizing properties, and is a natural emollient.
- Shea Butter: Another one of those amazing things that nature gives us. Raw and unrefined shea butter is high in vitamins A and E and is incredibly soothing for your skin. Sounds like a good thing to put in such a vulnerable place, like your armpits, huh!?
- Coconut Oil: adds both antibacterial properties and a smooth glide to our deodorant.
- Bees wax: helps to stabilize this recipe so it isn’t runny. Beeswax is another inherently excellent choice in skincare products, as it does not clog pores, but it does help the moisturizing properties of the butters and oils in this recipe to ‘lock’ into your skin so they can do their jobs.
- Arrowroot Powder: Not only helps to serve as a thickener in this deodorant, but it also has the power to help draw out toxins. Sweet!
- Baking Soda: Absorbs moisture and is a highly effective deodorizer. (Not in Lavender & Tea Tree)
- Bentonite Clay: helps to absorb moisture from your underarms and eliminate body odor without causing irritation. (Only in Lavender & Tea Tree)
- Essential Oils which are chosen because of their antibacterial properties to help reduce odor.