Our Premium Beard Balm conditions, moisturizes and strengthens facial hair promoting healthy growth. Our unique formula combines the perfect amounts of natural butters, oils, and waxes so it is easily warmed between your palms and glides smoothly through your beard. A craft blend of rich essential oils creates a subtle, yet manly scent and provides antibacterial and anti fungal protection. Whether you’re struggling to withstand the early challenges of beard growth or are trying to tame your beard, our beard balm will nourish and enrich your whiskers. It treats your hair and skin simultaneously and helps get rid of any beard problems like beard itching, dandruff, or beard rash. Softer, more luxurious hair, and a slight hold for natural styling will keep you looking good all day.
Each 2 oz tin contains:
- Macadamia nut oil: Nourishing, reconstructive, and hydrating. It is great for calming the beard of frizz, tangles, and dullness.
- Argan oil: Extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fat acids and vitamin A, C, and E. It is the ultimate conditioner and makes hair softer, silkier and shinier.
- Castor oil: It has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio helps increase circulation and balance PH
- Sweet almond oil: Contains a high concentration of proteins and vitamins A, B and E, all of which help add shine to dull, dry hair. almond oil also gives the hair a lustrous, healthy and attractive appearance. The primary benefit of sweet almond oil is as a sealant and hair protector.
- Shea Butter This makes it excellent for locking in moisture without leaving your hair greasy and heavy. Since it aids in fastening moisture into hair it’s fantastic for keeping your hair protected against the weather. Raw or unrefined shea butter is the purest form of shea butter, which is the most natural and the least processed. Since it is extracted manually, it is able to retain its vitamins, minerals and other natural properties
- Cocoa butter: A natural emollient that protects and moisturizes your hair and makes it more manageable.
- Beeswax: The binding agent that gives your beard some order.
- Renaissance Essential Oil Blend. This combination is based on a 14th century legend about a group of spice traders who turned into thieves after an outbreak of the highly contagious and deadly Black Plague. It is reputed that these thieves were protected from these highly virulent germs as they robbed the bodies of dead and dying plague victims. During the course of their plundering and grave robbing, four of the thieves were caught by the king’s men. Standing before the king, they disclosed the secret of their immunity–their secret recipe–in exchange for a more lenient sentence. After learning the four thieves' secret formula, the king had the thieves oil recipe posted throughout the city. We’ve named our version “Renaissance Blend” to reflect the rebirth and